Ask-Kay Electrical Contractors is currently looking for Apprentices to join our team! Full-time position. Installation of electrical systems in the commercial construction market. Jobsites within 20 miles outside of Atlanta Perimeter (I285). Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace. Looking to start ASAP!
· Have 1 - 3 years experience in construction or electrical.
· Desire to learn and gain experience in electrical trade craft.
· Employer sponsored Electrical Apprenticeship Program available.
· Able to take and follow directions while working alongside electricians.
· Able to perform various tasks as instructed.
· Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
· Provide own appropriate hand tools.
· Abide by all safety rules and regulations.
· Ability to work 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and overtime as required.
· Ability to meet physical demands of job: Climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, routinely lifting heavy objects in excess of 50lbs, pushing and pulling and repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers.
· All skills, certifications, and attributes shown are not required, but are a plus.
Willing to Work from Elevated HeightsHigh School DiplomaGEDSome High SchoolLooking for WorkWilling to Take a Drug TestWilling to Be Background CheckedEligible to Work in the USHas Reliable TransportationWill Allow Employers to Check MVRDriver's LicenseOwns Hand ToolsSpeaks SpanishVeteranWilling to Work OvertimeCurrently Employed
$15 - $18 / hour
Health InsuranceDental InsuranceLife InsuranceDisability InsuranceLong Term Disability InsuranceVision Insurance401(k)401(k) MatchingPaid HolidaysPaid VacationsWeekly Pay (as opposed to bi-weekly)Apprenticeship TrainingTuition Reimbursement