Ask-Kay Electrical Contractors is currently looking for Foremen to join our team! Full-time position. Installation of electrical systems in the commercial construction market. Jobsites within 20 miles outside of Atlanta Perimeter (I285). Pay based on experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace. Looking to start qualified individuals ASAP!
· Have at least 8-10 years of electrical experience.
· Have at least 2-3 years of experience leading large construction projects with a crew of 5+.
· Supervise, train, direct, and motivate all jobsite field personnel, insuring quality control, safe work practices, good housekeeping, appropriate use of tools, PPE, and equipment, etc.
· Communicate closely with general contractor’s field superintendent, other trades, inspectors, etc.
· Work closely with the project manager to oversee and ensure the assigned scope of work is completed per customer safety, schedule, and quality requirements.
· Possess knowledge to utilize and interpret blueprints, electrical systems, and wiring diagrams.
· Able to install, maintain, modify, and repair all electrical distribution systems and equipment.
· Proficient in implementation of the National Electrical Code Standard.
· Manage daily log, progress reports, timesheets for project workforce, etc.
All skills, certifications, and attributes shown are not required, but are a plus.
High School DiplomaGEDSome High SchoolLooking for WorkWilling to Take a Drug TestWilling to Be Background CheckedEligible to Work in the USHas Reliable TransportationDriver's LicenseOwns Hand ToolsVeteranWilling to Work OvertimeCurrently Employed
Scheduling ExperienceQuality Control ExperienceManagement ExperienceCustomer Service Experience
Building Systems Wiring
MC CableWiring TroughMetal Conduit Bending and Installation
Drawings and Code
Proficient in National Electric Code (NEC)Can Read Electrical ManualsCan Read Wiring SchematicsCan Read Construction Blueprints
Startup & Testing
Lockout Tagout TrainingFirst Aid CertificationOSHA 30 Certification