Ask-Kay Electrical Contractors is currently looking for Electricians to join our team! Full-time position. Installation of electrical systems in the commercial construction market. Jobsites within 20 miles outside of Atlanta Perimeter (I285). Pay based on experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace. Looking to start qualified individuals ASAP!
· Have at least 2 years of electrical experience.
· Able to install, maintain, modify, and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment under the direction of a foreman.
· Possess knowledge to utilize and interpret blueprints, electrical systems, and wiring diagrams.
· Able to work efficiently while unassisted with little to no supervision.
· Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
· Provide own appropriate hand tools.
· Abide by all safety rules and regulations.
· Ability to work 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and overtime as required.
· Ability to meet physical demands of job: Climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, routinely lifting heavy objects in excess of 50lbs, pushing and pulling and repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers.
· All skills, certifications, and attributes shown are not required, but are a plus.
Willing to Work from Elevated HeightsHigh School DiplomaGEDSome High SchoolLooking for WorkWilling to Take a Drug TestWilling to Be Background CheckedEligible to Work in the USHas Reliable TransportationWill Allow Employers to Check MVRDriver's LicenseOwns Hand ToolsSpeaks SpanishVeteranWilling to Work OvertimeCurrently Employed
Quality Control Experience
Building Systems Wiring
MC CableWiring TroughMetal Conduit Bending and Installation
Drawings and Code
Proficient in National Electric Code (NEC)Can Read Electrical ManualsCan Read Wiring SchematicsCan Read Construction Blueprints
Startup & Testing
Arc Flash TrainingFirst Aid CertificationCPR CertificationOSHA 10 Certification
$22 - $28 / hour
Health InsuranceDental InsuranceLife InsuranceDisability InsuranceLong Term Disability InsuranceVision Insurance401(k)401(k) MatchingPaid HolidaysPaid VacationsWeekly Pay (as opposed to bi-weekly)Apprenticeship TrainingProfessional Development