Commercial Electrical Apprentice needed for local electrical company serving the Greater Atlanta area. Work will consist of installation, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical systems, equipment and associated materials within the electrical construction industry.
Company located in East Metro Atlanta but, jobs are located throughout the entire Metro Atlanta Area. Does not require daily commute to office location.
· Repairing and installing electrical systems in new and existing commercial construction.
· Maintaining electrical equipment and complete building wiring.
· Installing or servicing interior and exterior lighting, receptacles, electrical control systems, transformers, circuit breakers and other types of components.
. Bending and running conduit for electrical wiring systems using appropriate tools such as hacksaw, band saw, pipe threader and conduit bender.
· Must have the ability to safely use required power tools.
. Must be able to safely operate construction equipment (trencher, forklift, aerial/scissor lifts, work platforms, etc.).
. Capable of digging trenches, using hand tools or power equipment.
· Comprehend and practice safe work procedures.
Experience and Skills:
. Previous Commercial/Industrial electrical experience preferred . Basic hand tools required . Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation . Must be able to pass a background/drug screen . Must be dependable and able to work a full 40 hours per week · Must have the willingness and desire to learn the trade
Competitive wages, paid vacation and paid holidays. Health insurance benefits available. We are a drug-free workplace.
High School DiplomaGEDWilling to Take a Drug TestWilling to Be Background CheckedEligible to Work in the USHas Reliable TransportationDriver's LicenseOwns Hand Tools
$12 - $17 / hour
Health InsuranceDental InsuranceVision InsurancePaid HolidaysPaid VacationsTravel Per DiemApprenticeship TrainingTuition ReimbursementProfessional Development