We are willing to train on software, however the candidate MUST HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE AS AN ELECTRICAL WORKER. Electrical Construction Designer/Drafter
Location: Tucker, GA
Wage Range: $21 - 27/Hr
ROLE, FUNCTION, & ORGANIZATION:
The Designer/Drafter position requires technicians to gather pertinent information from field staff layouts and contract drawings that will assist in creating detailed and accurate designs. This position requires using computer- aided programs such as AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Navisworks or Revit to create schematics, 2D models, installation drawings and diagrams that are essential for installing electrical systems. In addition, the role requires meticulous review of drafts, specifications and product data for accuracy while providing innovative ideas and traoubleshooting to improve the quality of worked that is created. Some travel may be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Works in a team environment with the following responsibilities:
1. Design installation drawings in AutoCAD for prefabrication and other projects
2. Create data sheets in coordination with designs that provide installation infomation and material data.
3. Communicate with project teams and field staff to coordinate designs
4. Assist in production of prefabricated equipment and devices
5. Learn digital and physical file organization & enter data into Microsoft Excel
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have at least 2 years of electrical construction experience
2. Must be highly organized and detail oriented
3. Must be willing to learn software including AutoCad, Revit, Microsoft Office, and any other programs that may need to be utilized.
EXPERIENCE, SKILL & ABILITIES:
1. Must be a self-starter and possess a positive attitude
2. Proficiency in MS Excel and AutoCAD - preferred
3. Ability to read and understand blueprints - preferred
4. Communication skills that expertly convey detailed information
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drawings and CodeCan Read Construction Blueprints
$21 - $27 / hour