Nature of work Must be able and willing to work some evening, weekend, and holiday hours Work performed will meet NEC and local electrical codes. Maintain good attendance, always be prompt Follow all PME and plant safety rules at all times Have appropriate hand tools Attend schooling to become certified foreman.
Skills and Abilities Knowledge of principles, practices and methods of electricity (preferred, not required) Ability to be punctual every day Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
1. May be exposed to hazardous chemicals and electrical currents
2. Routine lifting of objects up to 50 pounds such as drills, conduit benders, pipe threaders, cable pullers, and other equipment related to the electrical trade.
3. Subject to climbing stairs, ladders, and scaffolds, and work at heights above 30 feet.
4. Subject to standing, walking, sitting, bending, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling.
5. Work is routinely performed in both internal and external environments and with occasional exposure to inclement weather, and varying temperatures.
Willing to Work from Elevated HeightsWilling to Work in Inclement WeatherWilling to Take a Drug TestWilling to Be Background CheckedEligible to Work in the USHas Reliable TransportationWill Allow Employers to Check MVRDriver's LicenseOwns Hand ToolsWilling to Travel
$13 - $17 / hour
Health InsuranceDental InsuranceLife InsuranceDisability InsuranceLong Term Disability InsuranceVision Insurance401(k)Paid HolidaysPaid Sick TimePaid VacationsWeekly Pay (as opposed to bi-weekly)Travel Per DiemCompany VehicleGas or Vehicle AllowanceApprenticeship TrainingTuition ReimbursementProfessional Development