• Read plans, specifications, shop drawings, and implement the design in the field.
• Extensive conduit installation, from PVC to rigid, ¾" to 6"
• Hardware installation for device and conduit support
• Wiring pulling, line voltage, communication and security
• Termination of devices and equipment
• Installation of building automation system and components
Position Requirements: Education/Experience: Minimum high school diploma/GED and two years of experience in the electrical field Certifications, Licenses, etc.: Journeyman Electrical Certificate Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation. Must have a good understanding of the National Electric Codes. High standard of integrity and professionalism. Working knowledge of OSHA regulations...
We are looking for electricians, helpers and foreman to join our team on the Wheeler County High School job. We have a huge back log and would love for anyone to join our team long term.
Willing to Take a Drug TestDriver's LicenseWilling to TravelCurrently Employed
Metal Conduit Bending and InstallationWiring TroughCable TrayMC Cable
Building Systems Wiring
HVACSubstations or SwitchgearTransformers
Drawings and Code
Can Read Wiring SchematicsCan Read Electrical ManualsProficient in National Electric Code (NEC)Proficient in Electrical TheoryCan Read Construction BlueprintsProficient in Building Codes