Description of Tasks:
• Read plans, specifications, shop drawings, and implement the design in the field.
• Extensive conduit installation, from PVC to rigid, ¾" to 6"
• Hardware installation for device and conduit support
• Wiring pulling, line voltage, communication and security
• Termination of devices and equipment
• Installation of building automation system and components
Position Requirements: Education/Experience: Minimum high school diploma/GED and two years of experience in the electrical field Certifications, Licenses, etc.: Journeyman Electrical Certificate Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation. Must have a good understanding of the National Electric Codes. High standard of integrity and professionalism. Working knowledge of OSHA regulations...
We are looking for electricians, helpers and foreman to join our team on the Wheeler County High School job. We have a huge back log and would love for anyone to join our team long term.
Drawings and CodeProficient in Building CodesProficient in Electrical TheoryProficient in National Electric Code (NEC)Can Read Electrical ManualsCan Read Wiring SchematicsCan Read Construction Blueprints
EquipmentTransformersSubstations or SwitchgearHVAC
Building Systems WiringLighting Controls
WirewaysMC CableCable TrayWiring TroughMetal Conduit Bending and Installation
Electrical LicensesMaster Electrician LicenseJourneyman Electrician LicenseElectrician Trainee (ET) Card
$22 - $26 / hour