Description of Tasks:
• Read plans, specifications, shop drawings, and implement the design in the field.
• Extensive conduit installation, from PVC to rigid, ¾" to 6"
• Hardware installation for device and conduit support
• Wiring pulling, line voltage, communication and security
• Termination of devices and equipment
• Installation of building automation system and components
Position Requirements: Education/Experience: Minimum high school diploma/GED and two years of experience in the electrical field Certifications, Licenses, etc.: Journeyman Electrical Certificate Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation. Must have a good understanding of the National Electric Codes. High standard of integrity and professionalism. Working knowledge of OSHA regulations...
Non-Technical SkillsQuality Control Experience
Building Systems WiringPLCsLighting Controls
Drawings and CodeProficient in Electrical TheoryProficient in National Electric Code (NEC)Can Read Wiring SchematicsCan Read Construction Blueprints
EquipmentSubstations or Switchgear
WirewaysMC CableCable TrayMetal Conduit Bending and Installation
Startup & TestingStartup/CommissioningInstrumentation/Electrical Measurements
Trainings/CertificationsLockout Tagout TrainingArc Flash TrainingNFPA 70EOSHA 30 CertificationOSHA 10 Certification
Electrical LicensesJourneyman Electrician License
$23 - $27 / hour