• Read plans, specifications, shop drawings, and implement the design in the field.
• Extensive conduit installation, from PVC to rigid, ¾" to 6"
• Hardware installation for device and conduit support
• Wiring pulling, line voltage, communication and security
• Termination of devices and equipment
• Installation of building automation system and components
Position Requirements: Education/Experience: Minimum high school diploma/GED and two years of experience in the electrical field Certifications, Licenses, etc.: Journeyman Electrical Certificate Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation. Must have a good understanding of the National Electric Codes. High standard of integrity and professionalism. Working knowledge of OSHA regulations...
Technical DegreeAssociates DegreeHigh School DiplomaGEDWilling to Take a Drug TestEligible to Work in the USHas Reliable TransportationWill Allow Employers to Check MVROwns Hand ToolsWilling to Work OvertimeWilling to Travel
Quality Control Experience
Building Systems Wiring
Drawings and Code
Proficient in Electrical TheoryProficient in National Electric Code (NEC)Can Read Wiring SchematicsCan Read Construction Blueprints
Substations or Switchgear
MC CableCable TrayMetal Conduit Bending and Installation