TE Certified Electricians
TE Certified Electricians is hiring residential service technicians. This is a full-time position with great pay and benefits.
Industry-leading pay. 100% paid health insurance (nothing comes out of your check). Take-home truck. Overtime pay (even on bonuses). No on-call or after-hours work. Paid holidays and vacations. Weekly and an end-of-year bonus. Paid uniforms and boot allowance. Paid training and career advancement opportunities.
Additional compensation increase is available as position grows!
1. Excellent electrical troubleshooting and installation skills. A proven history of quality installation with at least three (3) years of experience as a residential electrician (renovations, remodeling, new construction, service, etc.).
2. A good driving record.
3. Able to pass a background check and regular drug screening.
4. Own a complete set of personal hand tools (pliers, testers, screwdrivers, cordless drill, etc.).
5. Experience with an Ipad or iPhone or similar device is helpful.
6. Command of the English language and excellent communication skills.
7. Well organized, clean, and respectful of others.
8. Enjoy people and electrical work.
9. Willingness to learn and be teachable.
10. Excellent professional & personal references.
11. Have a prepared Resume.
12. Must live within 35 miles of Roswell, GA 30075
Non-Technical SkillsCustomer Service Experience
Startup & TestingTroubleshooting
Electrical LicensesJourneyman Electrician License
$22 - $75 / hour