Unger Electric LLC Tucker, GA
· Review invitations to bid and determine probability, GC relationship, location, size, etc. of potential project before beginning estimate
· Create pending job folder on server once job is to be pursued and estimated
· Take a proactive approach on estimation
· Be self-driven in taking on projects to estimate
· Organize Pending job folder as needed per template – drawings, quotes, take off, RFIs, etc.
· Print off electrical drawing set for hard count of devices, lighting, etc. and to highlight specific notes
· Review all awarded contract scope items with Estimator
· Create Project folder using template on server- Move bid folder into project folder and title BID
· Discuss project schedule with (Field Superintendent - F.S) on needed man power and logistics
· Review project estimate, EBM report, extensions, and summary on any costs that can be cut or reduced after project award
· Discuss with (F.S) and Estimator on installation approach-Review structural, architectural, mechanical, plumbing and all other pertinent drawings to avoid any potential conflicts
**NOTE** This is a shortened version of the job duties and responsibilities; full job description will be discussed at the interview.
Drawings and Code
$25 - $35 / hour