Responsibilities: Installation of electrical systems, working alone or as part of a team.
Work Environment: Metro Atlanta Area, may be indoors or outdoors depending on the project site.
· Communicate with foreman regarding daily goals and assignments.
· Ensure material needed is readily available and organized.
· Maintain high standards of workmanship and perform tasks according to OSHA and company standards
· Communicate effectively with Foreman regarding status of tasks.
· Use technology to improve communication and efficiency.
· Use power and hand tools effectively and safely.
· Read and understand Conduit Drawings and Blueprints and install accordingly.
· Look for ways to improve efficiency.
· Represent 5 Points Electrical in a professional manner.
Required Experience and Skills:
2 years of electrical experience Driver's license Pass a pre-employment drug-screen
What do we have to offer: We value all members of the 5 Points Team. As part of the 5 Points team, employees receive Holiday pay, PTO, Sick, and Vacation time. With a bonus structure in place, employees feel their hard work is acknowledged and appreciated. There is much room for growth in the company and we help employees succeed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Willing to Take a Drug TestWilling to Be Background CheckedEligible to Work in the USHas Reliable TransportationOwns Power ToolsOwns Hand Tools
Drawings and Code
Proficient in Building CodesProficient in Electrical TheoryProficient in National Electric Code (NEC)Can Read Electrical ManualsCan Read Wiring SchematicsCan Read Construction Blueprints