Do you want to be treated like family and not just a number? If you do, then our mid-sized, locally-owned company is for you!
At Industrial Technical Services (ITS) we care about our employees and go to great lengths to ensure your safety. We value your input, job satisfaction, and success and want you to grow with us. We offer apprenticeship programs, advanced training, and leadership development to help expand your knowledge and skillsets which allow you to grow professionally. ITS rewards integrity, a strong work ethic, and professionalism. Are you ready for your next challenge? We may have a spot for you!
Do you have experience in a heavy industrial environment?
Are you ready to learn a trade? You will learn how to:
1. Install power supply wiring and conduit - EMT, Rigid, MC cable, Strut, Cable trays
2. Assist Journeyman Electricians with troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motor panels, and circuits.
3. Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems - switch gears, motor controls, panels, conveyor systems, lighting, and power supplies.
4. Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit.
5. Ready diagrams and schematics.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, and Paid Holidays.
$16+ / hour depending on experience
Willing to Work from Elevated HeightsWilling to Work in Inclement WeatherLooking for WorkWilling to Take a Drug TestWilling to Be Background CheckedEligible to Work in the USHas Reliable TransportationWill Allow Employers to Check MVRDriver's LicenseCurrently Employed
$16 - $18 / hour
Health InsuranceDental InsuranceLife InsuranceDisability InsuranceLong Term Disability InsuranceVision Insurance401(k)Paid HolidaysPaid VacationsWeekly Pay (as opposed to bi-weekly)Apprenticeship TrainingTuition ReimbursementProfessional Development