Putzel Electrical Contractors - since 1893, Putzel continues to grow, constantly exploring new ways to improve its operations and broaden its horizons. Putzel has proven experience in construction of manufacturing and industrial plants, hospitals, laboratories, as a positive member of construction teams throughout the Southeast committed to the excellence of design and installation of a full range of electrical systems, and meeting the industry’s challenges today and in the future. Today, Putzel is growing to be one of the most successful commercial electrical firms in the Greater Atlanta Region.
Electrical Foremen Overview - responsible for leading our teams on jobs through guidance in work with active training and preparation. Foremen will work with general contractors, project managers, other subcontractors and our teams of electricians to manage day-to-day operations per job. Foremen will need to have vast knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC) and OSHA regulations to perform work successfully and safely.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities -
· planning, installing, and maintaining all phases of electrical work relations to building construction and equipment repair
· determining methods of construction, necessary material orders, manpower levels including time entry, and maintaining material costs
· ability to read electrical construction blueprints to plane procedures
· installing and maintaining control panels, relay, lighting, gear, alarm and detection devices for high and low voltage equipment
· ability to run different construction equipment such as tamps, mini-exs, ditchswitch, lifts, luls, etc.
· ability to train other electricians, apprentices and helpers
Looking for WorkWilling to Take a Drug TestWilling to Be Background CheckedEligible to Work in the USHas Reliable TransportationDriver's LicenseOwns Hand ToolsWilling to Work Overtime
Management ExperienceQuality Control Experience
Metal Conduit Bending and InstallationWiring TroughCable TrayUnderground UtilitiesMC Cable
Building Systems Wiring
Fire AlarmLighting Controls
Industrial MachinerySubstations or SwitchgearElevators or EscalatorsTransformersFoodservice Equipment
Drawings and Code
Can Read Wiring SchematicsProficient in Electrical TheoryCan Read Construction Blueprints
$20 - $32 / hour
Health InsuranceDental InsuranceLife InsuranceLong Term Disability InsuranceVision Insurance401(k)Paid HolidaysPaid VacationsWeekly Pay (as opposed to bi-weekly)Gas or Vehicle AllowanceApprenticeship TrainingTuition ReimbursementProfessional Development